The dreaded Rules and Regs!
We really want to be as relaxed as possible but there are certain things we have to get right so this is the current list which doubles up as our Terms and Conditions. However as they always say, whilst it’s correct at the time of going to press, we reserve the right to change and amend if necessary or if someone does something bad we hadn’t thought of!!
- We reserve the right to instantly remove your business from the Good Florist Guide™ (GFG) at any time. Reasons will be given but include bringing the brand into disrepute – be it through poor service or inappropriate online behaviour – failing to pay bills or insolvency.
- GFG status applies only to the branch or branches for which you have submitted a full application, and which have been passed by the GFG. You have permission to use the logo for this branch or branches only. You may not use the logo in reference to any of your other branches without express prior permission from the GFG.
- If you sell your business to another florist, GFG accreditation no longer applies to that business. The new owner will need to reapply for GFG accreditation as will you for your new business.
- We don’t expect to get involved in customer complaints, mainly because we believe GFG’ers are the type of florists who will handle any complaint in a timely and courteous way. However should a customer contact us at it seems to be a genuine complaint we will contact you to see what has happened and if we need to do anything.
- You are not permitted to deface or adapt the logo or window sticker to remove the date, or try and change it in any other way. You must only show the most up to date version of the logo although, with permission, you may use an undated version on printed material. To apply for this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to use the dated logo from previous years to show longevity of accreditation please contact us and we will send you the artwork.
- We will contact you annually to check your details and may from time to time request some updated images. If you do not get back to us with your details/images you may be removed from the GFG and your right to use the branding revoked and this will be shown on our website.
- One change of pictures per year is included in your registration fee, additional changes may be made at a cost of £30.
- A website is an essential part of any application but we do not allow relay provided websites as this defeats the object of the exercise – i.e. promoting independent shops not multinational brands. An online ordering facility is preferred but not essential but an email reply service is a must have. Whilst relay provided photographs are allowed please note any order placement/transaction must be made through your own payment systems.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time but full notification will be given.